Tuesday 9 October 2007

Triangle Trifold Card




This is another of our WCMD projects. It is so easy to make with my Eaziscore board. I love the Both Way Blossoms Hostess set so used one of the flowers from that. I stamped all 4 flowers and looked at them and decided this one matched up with the designer paper I was using, the best.

Stamp sets: Both Way Blossoms, All year Cheer 1
Card stock: Certainly celery, Whisper White, Sarah DP.
Inks: Bashful Blue, Basic Black.
Accessories: Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue reinkers, Sponge, Aqua brush, Blue grosgrain ribbon.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Andrea, wished I could have come. I love making the tri-fold cards they are so quick and easy, but look oh so nice! Love this one with the blues and the patterned paper. TFS

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...