Thursday 4 October 2007

thank you

Goodmorning. Thank you to those who have left a message for me on my first blog post. I went out into my garden this morning and picked some roses and thought how lucky I am to have beautiful flowers in my garden. When we moved here I left a garden full of roses behind, and Graham suggested we didnt plant roses here as they are a lot of work but I managed to change his mind and we planted a rose garden and are both glad we did as it is wonderful to have such pretty flowers to look at and pick to enjoy inside as well.
I have an inspirational quote book near my bed and every night I turn the page over to read the next days quote and I thought todays was appropriate for bloggers.
"The greatest of life's pleasures are shared."
So in my next post I will share with you one of the cards I have made.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...