Friday 12 October 2007

Nestabilities

I have been quiet for the past couple of days as I had a visit to the hospital to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy. As I had to have a full anesthetic, I enjoyed a really good sleep at the hospital and last night when I got home.
I went over to my friend Lee-Anne's today to have a play with my new Spellbinder Nestabilities die cutters. I used them with my Cuttlebug and they worked really well. I managed to figure out a good "sandwich". I also used my cuttlebug to emboss the mauve strip with the divine swirl folder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love your elegant style!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...