Sunday 10 February 2013

All Dressed Up

hi there, 
I have been busy making card samples for my launch of the Seasonal mini. I haven't bought this stamp set or die but my friend Jennie kindly let me play with hers. I'm thinking maybe I need to get it, but we have 5 months before the Catalogue finishes so plenty of time.
I decided to use the centre step card design for this card and also the new Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate to emboss around the edge of the framelit. I made the tiny rose out of the new 7/8th" Scallop circle. 


I hope you are keeping cool if you are in Perth with this heat wave or maybe you are somewhere that you need to keep warm. Whatever you may be doing today I hope you are enjoying your day.

 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...