Saturday 5 November 2011

Need for Speed

Hi there,
I have just made a card and now I have my new camera I photographed it straight away. I have wanted to use my new stamp set Need for Speed for awhile. I coloured the cars a week or so ago and so just had to make the card. I cut the car out and shaped it a little before adding to the background.

I went out fishing with Graham on the boat this morning. Not really the kind of day to go out on the water as it was raining as we put the boat in the water. No fish biting either and as it got a little rough we came home by lunch time. Oh well I am sure there will be better days. Now I need to make a card using the boat out of this set.



No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...