Tuesday 20 September 2011

Stamp Club cards

Hi there,
I held my stamp club on Sunday and we made 2 cards. One is a Michelle Zindorf case which I changed a little in size and embellishments. I love her cards and even though she does lots of brayering, this one doesn't have any brayering on it. I decided to make it a get well card for my parents who are both very unwell with the flu at the moment. I happened to catch that flu and now am sick too. Gives me an excuse to lay in bed most of the day which is something I don't do very often. I have lots to do but it can wait a few days.
 The inside.

The second card was one I have shown you before. Its the stencilled card using the Lace Border Punch. I'll show you again anyway.
I will show you some more cards after regionals on Saturday as I have a couple of swaps that I have made.
have a good week.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...