Sunday 25 September 2011

Rainbow over my home....

Last week Emily rang me from the local shops to tell me to go outside and look at the rainbow over our home. Even though I was in my dressing gown, I just had to go out in the rain and take some photos. My camera doesn't take wide angle so I joined 2 photos together, (not so well) but it shows how magnificent this rainbow was. It was a full rainbow with a second one just above. The end of the rainbow looked like it was right there in our culdesac.
What a reminder of God's great creations.


Have a great week.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Dunno Andrea....you seem to do a pretty good job joining the pics....what a magnificent sight indeed....and rare too. a vision to be cherished.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...