Friday 9 September 2011

I didnt get back to my blog......

Hi there,
I said I would come back and show you close ups of the cards I made for my launch and the week has gone by and I haven't. Sorry about that. I am going away on Sunday for a lovely week down on the farm with mum and dad so I had better do a post now. The first 2 cards are cased using a beautiful Season. I found this lovely card on Splitcoast here and loved it so didn't change anything apart from the red on the breast. The second card is a CASE from the catalogue on page 22.

The next stamp I used is Tidings of Joy. I love to colour so did 2 in different colours using sketch challenges to design them. The blue is SC204 and the red is SC173. On both I used the square lattice embossing folder.


Come back tomorrow as I am participating in the ESAD Blog Hop. I will have to add some more cards when I get back from Manjimup or if I get access to a computer while down there I may even surprise you. 
 have a great weekend.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...