Thursday 25 November 2010

Lovely as a Tree

hi again, the week is flying by and even though I don't have anything much on I have done no stamping except what I taught today at LBC. We did brayering today and used Lovely as a Tree. This is one of my favourite sets as I use it for lots of different types of cards. I used So Saffron, More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie for the sky and Wild Wasabi and Always Artichoke for the grass. On one I used the set Curly Cute and the other Teeny Tiny Sentiments.



I hope your week is going well and that you have a nice weekend doing whatever you love most. Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very nice, Andrea ... lovely peaceful scene! Hugs xxaxx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...