Friday 5 November 2010

Hi again, 
The other gift that I sent to Aly, my Secret Sister was a set of Owl things. I made a card, a post it note cover with pen and also a tea bag gift holder which I forgot to put the verse in. I used designer paper for these items instead of the woodgrain stamp. I knew Aly liked Owls so that was why I made these items. I also sent her some book marks but I haven't got a photo of them yet but will show you when I do. The surprising thing is that when my Secret Sister was revealed  it was Aly that was sending to me. I never once guessed we had each other as Secret Sisters.




have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am sure that Aly loved these gorgeous gifts ... and sweet card! Hugs xxaxx

Juliette Chapman said...

These are gorgeous Andrea. I am sure that Aly loved them. I am going to have to CASE that card though!!!

Makeesha Byl said...

Oh these are adorable Andrea! Love the little note pad... tooo cute! Hope you are well gorgeous! Keesh x

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...