Sunday 28 November 2010

Candle Holders

The other gift I made for the Fair was these Metal candle holders made using the Flower Folds die and the Big Shot. I bought aluminium shim from the net, to cut them out of. I still have a roll of it so if you would like some and live in Perth then let me know and I will organise it with you. The second one is also embossed on 2 layers using the Finial Press embossing folder.


I have some of these left and if you would like to buy one off me then they are $4.95 each. The larger Red candle one is not available. I put citronella candles in them and use them for the BBQ.

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You are sooooo clever, Andrea! These are amazing! Hugs xxaxx

teresascreativecards said...

One of the loveliest candle holders I've seen. Great job Andrea

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...