Sunday, 28 November 2010

Candle Holders

The other gift I made for the Fair was these Metal candle holders made using the Flower Folds die and the Big Shot. I bought aluminium shim from the net, to cut them out of. I still have a roll of it so if you would like some and live in Perth then let me know and I will organise it with you. The second one is also embossed on 2 layers using the Finial Press embossing folder.


I have some of these left and if you would like to buy one off me then they are $4.95 each. The larger Red candle one is not available. I put citronella candles in them and use them for the BBQ.

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You are sooooo clever, Andrea! These are amazing! Hugs xxaxx

teresascreativecards said...

One of the loveliest candle holders I've seen. Great job Andrea

Pin It button on image hover