Friday 6 February 2015

Moon Lake

hi there, 

Before I get into card making I would like to spare a thought for all the firefighters down in the Manjimup Shire fighting the Northcliff, Windy Harbour fires in the South West. My brother and 3 of my nephews are out fighting these fires. I am praying that they and every other fire fighter keeps safe. They are volunteer fire fighters. 

The stamp set I have used for today's cards is Moon Lake. Its a nice set for male cards. I have used a piece of the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP on the first card. I love this paper. You can colour it by either sponging of brayering any colour on it. I have sponged this with crumb cake.



This card I have used Crumb Cake for the base and Early Espresso DSP and Crumb Cake seam binding for the ribbon.



 Have a great weekend


 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...