Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sheltering Tree

hi there, 
January is flying by so here I am to show you some more cards. I have really enjoyed making cards with all the lovely new sets in the Occasions Catalogue. I borrowed the set Sheltering Tree and made a couple of samples but when I had some hostess dollars to spend, I decided to buy it for myself. We could sure do with some shady trees here in Perth where the summer temperatures are quite high. It's only 38 deg here at the moment. 

There are so many possibilities with this set. This card is made with Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo. I sponged the clouds with Soft Sky. 




and here is a peak inside....


 The next card I have used Calypso Coral for a change in the leaves and used a strip of Birthday Bash specialty designer paper. Once again I've used Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso card stock.


 My final card for today is one I cased from Pinterest. It came from stamprightup. It was so lovely that I didnt change anything. The sun is from Kinda Eclectic set.



 Thanks for stopping by. Now I just need to keep this up. Leave me a comment to let me know you are visiting me and would like to see more.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards would make a great. Boxes stet, thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Where do the flowers come from? There aren't any in the set but I have seen many cards on Pintress with those cute flowers.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...