Monday 12 January 2015

Occasions Catalogue Launch

Hi there,

I have finished my second session of my catalogue launch and thought I would pop in to show you a couple of the cards I have made for the launch.
I had 8 guest on Saturday and 4 today and it was fun to show all the sample cards I made to them. Everyone was happy to be able to also receive a free item from Sale-a-bration when their order reached $90. 

The make and take was a card I cased from Pinterest and then changed around a little to make my own version of the card. I am loving the new DSP Painted Blooms and have used it on quite a few of my cards. The stamp set is Petal Potpourri using the matching punch.


this is the cased card from Angie Leach and she had a portrait version as well.




 and this is the changed version. 


 I have used Pacific Point card stock to match with the DSP and the ribbon is a Sale-a-bration ribbon. I used Wild Wasabi for the leaves. The sentiment is from the Butterfly basics set. 

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back soon to show you some more of my sample cards. Have a good week.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards, so simple & elegant, just my style.

Debbie said...

Lovely. How did you make the leaves for the flower Thank you

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...