Saturday 1 June 2013

Retiring list is out and more....

Hi there, 

Convention was so good and it was great to mix with 700 demonstrators from Australia and New Zealand. It was great to see so many products that will be coming in the New Annual Catalogue that starts on July 2nd. In the meantime we now have the retiring items list for you. If there are any products you would like then you can pop over to my Online shop and order them or email me to order for you.






Also we are getting the Best of stamp sets for Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary.

Single Stamps Assortments are also available now. So many new things. 

You can see all these new items on my Demonstrator website. You can go to my Online Store from there and they are found under specials. 




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant post.



Feel free to surf to my web page: Air Max Pas Cher

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...