Wednesday 26 June 2013

New Catalogue coming next week.....

Hi there, 
he new Annual Catalogue will be live next Tuesday. It is a really lovely catalogue and I cant wait to show it to you. I have been busy making samples with my pre-order stamps.
I am holding my launch on 2 days this year to allow more people to attend. My first one is this Saturday 29th June and then again on Friday 5th July at 2 pm. I still have places in both sessions if you would like to come along. Just email me to book in.

 I thought I would show you one of the cards I have just made today. It is using the new stamp bundle of Mosaic Madness that has a punch and also an embossing folder to match. I am starting my Christmas stamp a stacks next month so decided I had better make some Christmas cards. I have used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler seam binding. I embossed the background card with the new embossing folder. The greeting is from More Merry Messages




thanks for stopping by.

 

2 comments:

Monique said...

Andrea, I love this! Great use of the set for a Christmas Card. Hope you don't mind if I CASE it for my launch!
Monique

teresascreativecards said...

Love this Andrea. Great idea for Christmas

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...