Monday 18 March 2013

I've done it again.....

....wow it has been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. The time goes by so quickly and I totally forgot to come back and show you the rest of the techniques. What's new....
I had a lovely time away in Manjimup with my family and have been enjoying creating some wonderful cards that I have been saving on Pinterest. 
I am now making the cards for my annual fundraiser for our Lesmurdie Baptist Church Mission. The all day stamping day is on May 4th and I would love it if you are in the area and would like to come along and help me raise some funds for the Church Mission for this year. It is a fun day and the lunch and morning and afternoon tea is scrumptious. The cards are great too!

Anyway here is the next technique that I taught at my team camp. It is Faux Silk. I love the Stippled Blossoms stamp set and used it here with Pretty in Pink and Rose Red.


I will show you the rest of the techniques over the coming week. 



 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...