Friday 15 February 2013

Whale You Be Mine

As yesterday was Valentine's day, I have to show you this card that I made. It is a case from Rhonda Griffin. I didn't have the cloud embossing folder so I sponged my clouds. Also I don't have the Oh Whale set yet so I printed the sentiment on the computer. Isn't it cute?


This second card is one I made up with bits I had on my desk. Its great that you can use the Happy Whale sizzlet die on its own.I had the clouds embossing folder for this one. 


Have a good weekend


 

1 comment:

Lynda said...

These are too darn cute Andrea....I love them. I have never really considered this set....now (nuts) I find myself pondering!!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...