Thursday 14 February 2013

Swallowtail Butterfly

Hi there, 
On Sunday I had a really great launch of the new mini Catalogue. Now I can show you some more cards that I made for samples. Some are my own creations and some are lovingly recreated by "case"ing from the wonderful resource of the internet.I will try to acknowledge the designer when I can. Today I showed my Thursday ladies how to make a wonderful popup card that I found on my surfing of the net. It is so nice. I changed the colours but otherwise cased it completely. It was a swap made by Michelle Lembcke. The other stamp set used is Summer Silhouettes. 




The colour's I have used are Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight and the green is Old Olive. The butterfly is embossed with black on whisper white and then sponged over with the 2 colour's. 
The second sample I made using this stamp is one by Brandy Cox. A simple black and white card.


Come back tomorrow and I will have more samples to show you. 
have a nice day


 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...