Friday 1 February 2013

Seasonal Mini Catalogue starts today

Hi there, 
Today is the day that the new Stampin' Up! seasonal mini begins. You can go and have a look at it by clicking on the picture below or in the left hand sidebar. My launch is on at 2 pm on Sunday 10th February  If you would like to come along let me know or you can put an order in by emailing me. All orders for my launch will receive a small gift from me and if your order totals $100 you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration flyer.



I am busy making cards to showcase some of the stamp sets and product from this lovely new mini. Looking forward to showing some of them in the coming week.
have a good weekend
 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...