Thursday 10 January 2013

Patterned Party

Hi there, 
On New Years day my friend Marthea came to visit and we made 5 different cards using the set Patterned Party. I am planning on making at least 5 cards with each set that I pull out of my collection to use. 
I made this card for my little great nephew who turned 1 today. I hope he likes it. The inside is a pop up present. I have used some retired DSP for these cards. 



I also made a second card so I could keep one for my samples. I love this set for birthdays of all ages. I will show you the others in the next few days.
take care

 

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love this idea Andrea and what a stella job you have done. Brights wk so v v well with kids and I am sur the look on Mast 1's face when he opens it will be priceless!!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...