Tuesday 13 November 2012

Finally some cards for you....

hi there, 
Its been awhile... I have been making some cards but never seem to take the time to photograph them. I am taking photos all the time of other things but then forget about the cards. Today I have done some photographing of cards and over the next few days will show them to you.
Most have been cased from that wonderful place Pinterest. One of the reasons I haven't been popping them up here is also that I am not always sure where I found the cards and to acknowledge the designer is sometimes very time consuming. 
Anyway today I will show you a couple of Triple time stamping cards. I had fun making up some samples for my class to see all the different stamps you can use to make these cards. The first card I have used my new set, Blooming with Kindness and Midnight Mews.



This second card is using the wonderful French Foliage and some autumn colours. The Base is Always Artichoke.
I will be back to show you more of what I have been doing lately. 


 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...