Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

hi, 
yesterday I made 2 decorations using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and framelits dies. I originally made the one on the front cover of the Holiday mini. I don't think I have shown that on here so I will add that as well. They are easy to make.






There are 7 different shaped baubles in the set so I have lots more ideas for making more decorations. If you would like to make some of these for your Christmas decoration then contact me and I can teach you how. 


 

1 comment:

Sarah Biswabic said...

These ornaments are beautiful Andrea! Your Friend, Sarah

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...