Sunday 16 September 2012

ESAD Annual Catalogue Blog Hop


Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are enjoying the blog hop today. You may have come from Nikki Sadler's Blog or started here. You can hop your way around all 25 blogs by following the links. 


What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators.

We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group


Today I have made 2 cards using the new stamp set Countryside. I love the old ute so have coloured it in Real Red for one card and Pacific Point for the other. I have used sketch challenges to help me design these cards.




The next set I have used is Cherish Friendship. I painted the apples in red and used a gate fold card. The scallop circle is from Perfect Pennants Bigz die.
I punched the edges under the striped red DSP with the Dotted scallop ribbon border punch.




Thanks for stopping by today. Now you can hop along to Keryn Campbell's blog to see the lovely items she has made.


16 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

oh my ... i was umming and ahhing about this set and now i 'need' it and its all your fault!! Thanks for participating in the blog hop and being a part of ESAD :)

Juliette Chapman said...

I love these cards Andrea. They are gorgeous. Wasn't so sure about this set but now....

pauline bennetts said...

great cards Andrea

Monique said...

Great projects (as usual) Andrea, I love the cards. Great colouring on your trucks and love the fancy opening on the last card too.
Cheers
Monique

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning. I love how many stamp sets there are that can be watercoloured
TFS
Tess

Anonymous said...

Great cards Andrea. I love the colouring on the ute cards. Great gatefold too.

Jenny Hayward said...

Andrea, I just added the last comment and clicked on it before I put my name onto it. That's not good!!! :)
Great cards,
Jenny x

Chloe said...

Such gorgeous cards Andrea. I don't know whether I like the blue or red more. But the gated card is one of my favs!!

Libby Dyson said...

Oh I like how you have show cased these 2 stamp sets. I haven't purchased them yet but they now need to go on my wish list. Lovely work. Thanks for being part of the Blog Hop - they're lots of fun :)

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks for the fabulous inspiration Andrea. I just love your colouring.

Kathryn Ruddick said...

Love your layering and watercolouring - beautiful cards!

Sarah Biswabic said...

These cards are beatiful!

Michelle Grech said...

These are really beautiful cards Andrea. You did a seriously great job colouring the truck, I really like the red one. TFS

Jane Norrish said...

Gorgeous cards, great colouring, thanks for sharing ;-)

Kylie Clemmence said...

gorgeous colouring, Andrea, the cherries look like they are 3D! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work Andrea!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...