Wednesday 12 September 2012

Come to Bethlehem

hello again, I saw a lovely card at Stampin' Up!'s Perth Heartfelt Event using the new set Come to Bethlehem. It was brayered and I loved it so I have made one just the same. Im not sure who's card it was so if you know please let me know. thanks
The colours used are Bashful Blue and Baja Breeze. Isn't it a lovely card?

 I then decided to make another card using brayering again and the new Apothecary Accents Framelits. 
The colours are Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. 


Well I am off to make new cards for my Holiday Mini launch that I have next Monday evening at 7pm. There are still places available if you would like to come along. 

 

1 comment:

Lynda said...

You have done a magical job on these cards Andrea. I esp like the 2nd one. Great Christmas cards.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...