Saturday 7 April 2012

Cased Mixed Bunch

here I am again,
this time I have cased a couple of cards using Mixed Bunch. The first one is a gorgeous Lion that I have copied almost exactly from What are you Inking. What a great punch art lion using the Blossom Punch for his mane.


The second card today was inspired again by a card I saw on Pinterest. What a wonderful place Pinterest is. This time it is from Simple and Sincere.
Well I hope you are all having a nice relaxing weekend. I will be back with more during the week.
thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Oh Pintrest...I have not gotten into it...but I know there is so much out there!! Andrea...that wee lion melted my heart...too cute and I love the mixed blossom card too. Brilliant.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...