Wednesday 2 November 2011

Anniversary Present

Hi there, today is our Wedding anniversary and Graham surprised me by bringing a present in at 6.30am. He said he had looked up and found that the 9th anniversary was pottery so he had this big pot to replace my pot plant that had broken. As we don't normally worry about buying presents it was a lovely. Anyway he then asked me to look in the pot and there was a Canon digital SLR camera. WOW!! I had been saying I needed a new camera and that I would love to one day have a SLR and he had gone and bought me one but he did say we would both be paying it off over a year interest free. Of course I will have to learn how to use it but the first photo I took was of Skye as she was right there checking out the camera as well. So here she is, all nicely groomed.

As I have not been able to take photos of my cards, the next photo I took after 20 or so of Skye was of one of the cards we made last night in a stamp a stack. This one is cased from my friend Jennie who may have cased it as well. I love making the poinsettia with the leaf from French Foliage. I used Very Vanilla with Riding Hood Red and Garden Green.
Now I am off to learn about how to use my new camera and take all those photos I have been wanting to take. Watch out.... I will be shooting anything that I can. yipppeeee!!!

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...