Saturday 24 September 2011

Perth Regional Meeting

Hi, Today I have been to Perth Regional Meeting for Stampin' Up!
It was a fun day and I was lucky enough to be asked to present a workshop WOW. I decided to show cards made using Patchwork. While I was down at mum's last week I also made a patchwork bag and cushion cover using Stampin' Up!'s fabrics.
here are the card samples I showed. The first card is made using the Bargello patchwork technique and Eat Cake DSP.
 This next card is made using fabric and also the bargello method. I embossed the fabric with the lattice embossing folder. The next photo is of the inside. I didn't want to waste the piece I cut off, so put it inside.



These are the last 3 cards. I embossed the card after doing the patchwork to make it look Quilted. I don't have time to explain all the cards now as I am really tired after a long day. I also realise that I haven't photographed the cushion and bag so will have to show you them another day. I hope you like my cards. I was thrilled that the demonstrators who saw them today gave me good feedback. 
I will give you more details when I am not so tired. Im off to bed for a good rest. 



3 comments:

Lynda said...

So happy to be having ur posts delivered to my inbox now Andrea. I love all the quilts that you have done. I have not tried Bargello yet...but it is in the gunna file (along with a lot of other stuff!!) Easch quilt adds something so different and unique to the card....perhaps I may have to try it some more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, I am a fellow demonstrator and saw your workshop WOW yesterday. I really enjoyed your presentation and loved your quilting ideas.... thank you so much for sharing with us all. Sam

nicki said...

Hi Andrea. Your presentation was so good! As you know, my fave is the fabric card - I can't wait to try it myself :)Talk to you soon.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...