Monday 5 September 2011

My New Catalogue Launch

hi there, I hope you have had a good weekend. Mine was busy but also fun. I spent all last week making samples to display at my launch of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. On Saturday I had 10 ladies come along to my launch and I demonstrated a few things and then they made a card using the new Pennant Parade stamp set along with the matching punch. I took some photos to show you.
This is the display board of cards. I will show you the individual cards over the next week.


I gave each person a new catalogue survival kit and included tabs for their catalogue. The picture below is my catalogue with the tabs in place. I didn't think to make each one to match the colours in the book but they still help to find what you are looking for. My daughter Emily made the document for me with all the new names of sections for this current catalogue.

This is the little post it note cover I made for the kits. I used the new hostess set Simply Soft. Below is a lamp I altered using a stamp from Creative Elements. I still need to add some ribbon around the bottom but ran out of time. The lamp was a kids one that I bought from an op shop.

The card above is the make and take. I kept it simple so they could all make it in the time we had. I made my second card using a solid birthday greeting which is below.

Thank you to everyone who came along and helped make the afternoon a success.  A special thank you to my good friend Sandra who helped me to clean up and set up the room and also my niece Amy who came over on Friday night and helped me finish some samples.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...