Saturday 17 September 2011

Back from the farm.

Hi there, I got back from my week down on the farm last night. I didn't get as much time as planned out on the farm as dad is in hospital so I drove mum into town every day to visit dad. I did enjoy being out in the country. Every morning I would take mums puppies out for a walk and this is the view from the verandah.

The pups are 5 months old but not trained yet so I enjoyed taking them out every hour or so for toilet training. They are Chihuahua cross toy poodle. They are cute. My camera is playing up and the pups didn't keep still for long so I didn't get any good photos of them.



I got to visit with my sisters Sue and Barbie while down there. We spent an evening together stamping. I got some of my swaps done for upcoming Perth regional's. I also used mum's sewing machine and made some patchwork items. I will show you them next week when I have them finished properly. I actually enjoyed using the sewing machine. I haven't sewn for about 15 years but now plan to get my old machine serviced and start doing some sewing again.
Anyway that is all for now. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...