Tuesday 9 August 2011

Bulk Rubbish

Hi there, 
We have bulk rubbish collection in our street so Graham and his mates got to work on Sunday and cleared our messy verandah and stuff from in the shed and around the yard. I threw out so much stuff, Grahams mate actually checked my fore head to see if I was sick... For those that have been to visit and seen our very messy verandah its now got nothing but a couple of potplants on it. There is still so much more in the shed to be sorted through but havent got time for that at the moment. The boys worked so hard. I am so happy with the result. Here is the pile on the front verge waiting to be collected.


back soon with another card from the weekend

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...