Sunday 31 July 2011

Emboss Resist Technique


Hi there, another week has flown by and I haven't got back to my blog. I have not been too well in the past couple of weeks and my Dr is changing some of my medication and wow what a head spin I have been in for a week now with the withdrawals from the medication. Here I am at 6am on my computer as I cant sleep. Hopefully things will get better soon.


Now I did say I would show you the technique card we made last Sunday so here it is. I got out a stamp set I haven't used in a very long time. It is Priceless. The technique is Emboss resist. I used Crumb Cake, Choc Chip and Very Vanilla. I embossed in Clear so that the vanilla shows through. The side panel I brayered over with choc chip and the butterfly I used a sponge dauber to cover the embossed area.
The retiring list of stamp sets comes out tomorrow and I think Priceless will be on it. Remember if you want any of the stamps that are retiring, to order them early in the month as once they run out you wont be able to get them again.
Have a lovely day.


1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow Andrea your card and cards (I peeked at your other cards) I beautiful. You did a wonderful job on your emboss resist. I saw your comment on my blog and that is so funny that your dog does the same thing Lucky does with his toy. I feel better to know I am not the only one :) Thanks so much for stopping by, I love it because now I have a new blog to visit. Have a great day.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...