Sunday 10 April 2011

Scallop Circle Die

Hi, I hope you have had a nice weekend what ever you have been doing.
I had stamp club yesterday which was fun. I always enjoy having the ladies here stamping for an afternoon.
The card I am showing you today is one that I made for my group of ladies at LBC. I wanted to use the Bigshot for the projects for the day. This card is inspired by the lovely card that Tanya Kitto sent me for a RAK. I will add a photo of that as well for you to see. The stamp set used is Bliss and the scallop circle die and Beautiful Wings embosslit Die,


this is the card and gift made by Tanya that inspired my card.


have a great week and I hope to be back soon with the card we made at stamp club.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...