Wednesday 30 March 2011

Just Believe

Hi there,
March is nearly over and I realised I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. I haven't been doing much creating lately. I do feel much better as my Rheumatologist gave me an injection of steroids to see if it would help the pain and it sure has. This means that I definitely have rheumatoid arthritis along with the fibromyalgia. At least the pain has improved. 
Today I have a card to show you that I made while visiting my friend Jennie one time. It is so lovely. It is a CASED card from Gretchen Barron. I really love this set Just Believe and have used it quite allot.

Anyway I hope to have more to show you in the coming week as I have made a couple of cards today for my class tomorrow and just need to take photos of them. 
have a nice day.


2 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Nice card Andrea. Love the bowl made with the ornament punch and the pearls.

Annie Lee said...

I think Gretchen Baron did the original. I saved it because I think it's a great card to CASE, too! http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/01/these-colors-are-like-a-taste-of-spring.html

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...