Friday 25 February 2011

Birthday Cards

Hi there,
As promised I have photographed all my handmade birthday cards and plan to show you them over a few days. I got so many lovely cards. All made with love. My good friend Colleen was MC on the night and here is her card. It came in its own box with a window to see part of it. I love it.


 This next card is made by Jennie Cass. What a lot of work went into this card. I think it is very clever. 

 Card partly open
 Card fully open
I'll add some more each day. I'm off to Manjimup for the weekend for my sister-in-law's 50th Party. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family as I really didn't get much time with them at my own party.


1 comment:

Vintage Rose said...

Very, very pretty Andrea. I just love the way you did the fold out card that created the name. Are you going to put up instructions on how to do that? Thanks again.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...