Monday 22 November 2010

Have you missed me....

Hi there, have you missed me. I haven't posted for 11 days and am happy to be able to post something today. I have been busy with a few classes and getting ready for the craft fair I did on Saturday. I have taken a couple of days to get over it as well. I didn't sell many of the gift items at the fair but will know for next time what people like.
 Anyway last week I taught the inlaid embossing technique and I made a Christmas card that I have already shown you and also this butterfly card. I punched the butterflies and glued them to the white card and then embossed with the new folder called lattice that will be available in the summer mini which starts on December 1st. I then used the butterfly prints stampset and cut the butterfies out instead of punching them. The sentiment is from the set Curly Cute.


thanks for stopping by. Have a good week.

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Yes, I've missed you, not just on your blog, but for real....so it was great to catch up today. Thank you so much for coming to visit me, you're a special friend.
I love this card, it's so sweet, the inlaid butterflies are very clever, along with the ones "floating" on top. Love the embossing folder, can't wait to get that one, it's gorgeous.
Hope you have a lovely week, see you soon.
Love and hugs
Lee-Anne
xox

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Me too! Have tried this technique ... isn't it fun! Love the sweet colours. Hugs xxaxx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...