Thursday 4 November 2010

Fanatsy Box

Hello... have you wondered where I have been this week. I did so well last week and then totally forgot to update my blog this week. I do have an excuse in that I have been busy making gifts for the craft fair I am taking part in in a couple of weeks time. Its the Craft Thyme fair at Cannington on November 20. If you are in the area drop in and visit me.
Today I want to show you a fantasy box that I made for my Secret Sister on ESAD. Now that we have revealed our identity I can now show you the things I sent her. This is the first Fantasy Box that I have made. I filled the little boxes with ribbons and brads etc.

 well that is all for today. Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

I lvoe making these boxes too Andrea. I love that you have filled yours with SU goodies!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I haven't got around to making one of these ... but your sample is lovely! How wonderful to create such a gorgeous gift for your secret sister! Hugs xxaxx

loz said...

This is so beautiful Andrea..Loz

loz said...

This is so beautiful Andrea..Loz

Ellis said...

Stunning box, I really love it! =)
How can I make it?
Hugs, Elenor

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...