Saturday 14 August 2010

Secret Sister Card

Hi there, I hope your weekend is going well. Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive my first card for this round of Secret Sister over at ESAD. this card is made using the top note die and the stamp set Cottage Garden. She also sent me a lovely book mark made with the same set. I like to read so I'm really loving this bookmark as I have been using a piece of paper lately. Not that I don't have other book marks but that was handy when I started this book and I have never got around to changing it. I will now as I have this lovely new book mark. If my Secret Sister reads my blog then thank you so much for this gift and card. I'll be back soon with some cards I made yesterday.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...