Sunday 15 August 2010

SC292

Here are our second sketch challenges. These are the cards we made using SC292 from SCS. This was a little harder to do due to the pieces jutting out to the side but I think we all did a good job of it. The actual card is 9cm wide and the pieces out to the side go out to the 10.5 cm mark.
Jennie's card is made using the same set as her last card and that is Friends Never Fade. She has also used the new DSP Greenhouse Gala.
Colleens card is made using Kaiser stamps and DSP.
 
Mine is using 2 new sets that I borrowed from a friend. They are Extreme Elements and Extreme Guitar. 
That is all for today. One thing about staying home resting is that I have been able to blog more than I usually do.

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a funky design. Love that guitar stamp! Great take on the sketch, Andrea xx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...