Sunday 29 August 2010

More Camp Swap Cards

Today is the first day that I am finally starting to feel so much better. I did cough a little in Church this morning but mostly only if the air is cold or I eat something cold. I have a little more energy and today I even did some designing of cards ready for the ESAD blog hop that I am participating in very soon. I even did my very first video and am going to learn to upload to Youtube and then my blog.... how exciting!!
 Anyway back to what I planned for today and that is more of the swap cards from my camp. here goes. 
The first one is Lee-Anne's using Cheep talk.

This Owl card is my sister Barbie's. i didnt distress the edges like the original.


Nicki made a lovely baby card with Nursery Necessities.


Jo cased a Tenealle Williams card and I just love this one. She did change it a little with an embossed background. Its a shame these colours are retiring.

 I know I made more cards than this on the weekend but I cant find where I have put the photos so when I do I will come back with the others. I hope your weekend has been a good one.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...