Friday 6 August 2010

Helping Hudson Challenge

I have been following the Helping Hudson Website and decided to do the challenges. After so long recouperating on the couch I actually got to my stamping table today and made a card. I decided to do both the challenges for Helping Hudson in one. The colour challenge was Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Not Quite navy. The sketch challenge is below.

 Here is my card. I used Upsy Daisy and enjoyed actually stamping again.

I bought all the tutorials from Helping Hudson and will have plenty to keep me busy for some time. Pop over and see how you can help Hudson.
I am improving on the antibiotics but still not too good and wonder when I will be totally well. I have been coughing for 6 weeks now. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a great card, love that stamp set. hope you feel better soon :)

Tina said...

Hi Andrea. Lovely card - the shadow effect looks fantastic. I hope you're feeling better soon, and I'm pleased our Helping Hudson fundraiser inspired you to get stampin'!

Genna said...

This card is just beautiful, Andrea. Really stunning. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the next round of challenges.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...