Wednesday 5 May 2010

Up in a Balloon

hi there,
I have been so busy having a rest that I havent been doing all that much creating. I am feeling so much better and ready to get back into some stamping and its about time I showed you something on here. This card is one that I made with the new set A Little Treat. I love the hot air ballon stamp and used Lovely as a tree to make the forest below. I sponged the clouds using the a mask that I cut out free hand. The greeting is from Stem Sayings. What do you think?

2 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Just too cute! Thanks for the inspiration. I hope you will accept a beautiful blogger award from me. Deets on my blog. Cheers!

Helen said...

Love this!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...