Thursday 6 May 2010

Beautiful Blogger Awards

I have been very kindly nominated by not 1 but 2 lovely cyber friends of mine. Thank you to Claire Harrison and also Sonia G. The interesting thing is that I was Sonias ESAD Secret Sister last round and Claire was my Secret Sister.

This award is great as you can pay it forward. Thats right ,once you have received it you get to pass it on and let others know what you think of their blog.
I am also required to reveal ten things about myself. 
So here goes;
1. I am in my second marraige. Very Happy!
2. I have 2 children. David 19 and Emily 16
3. I have a gorgeous dog named Skye (2) and a fluffy cat named Meeka (13)
4. I am one of 5 children raised on a farm. (4 girls and then boy)
5. I have Arthritis and Fybromyalgia so dont have a job apart from Stampin' Up! which is a hobby.
6. I am a Christian.
7. I have tried every craft there is, just about, and taught paper tole, folk art and card making. 
8. I travelled Europe and the UK when I was 24.
9. I was a nurse for 11 years before injuring my back.
10. I love to please people and especially love teaching people to be creative.

Now on to nominating 10 of the blogs I enjoy. I have noticed some of the ones I also follow have already been nominated by others so I wont add them.

my good friend and upline  Lee-Anne Barry

the very talented  Valita Reynolds  I love her iris folding patterns.

I enjoy punching and Jackie Topa sells tutorials.

My very creative sideline Caroline Cassidy

Another lovely talented sideline Richelle Fletcher

the talented lovely  Makeesha Byl
my wonderful downline Nicki Turner

my new cyber friend from Paper Crafters Sampler Melanie Schulenberg

and last but not least my friend Virginia Killmore 

Well that sure has taken awhile to do. Now off to create some cards to show you.



No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...