Thursday 4 February 2010

Gift Card Holder

While going through some more boxes (I haven't been doing much of that lately) I found this card/gift card holder that I made with 2 envelopes. My friend Colleen had a box of envelopes she wanted to use so we had to make something with them for homework. This is what I made. Its just 2 envelopes stuck together and covered with stamped images. I did see the idea somewhere on the www but it was so long ago that I'm not sure where. The stamps I have used are Baroque motifs, En francais and butterfly prints.
This is the front of the card. The 2 Butterflies hold it closed.


Inside there are 2 pockets. In one I have made a greeting piece and the other is for a gift card or cash or whatever you would like to tuck in there.


This shows it open from the back. I decorated the back as well with Baroque motifs.


I'm enjoying a quiet relaxing day today as I had an Iron infusion yesterday and am supposed the take it easy for a couple of days, so I don't feel too guilty playing on my computer. I hope your day is going well too.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

This is really sweet

Hank hendricks said...

This is really cute and quite easy to make...i will try for Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...