Monday 25 January 2010

Thank you for all your comments.

What a day for blog hopping. I took over 2 hours myself going through everyone's blog and seeing all the wonderful creations. I was hoping to be able to thank everyone personally for your comments but I realise that I don't have everyone's email address or the time tonight to do it so I am here to say a BIG thank you for all the wonderful comments you have all left for me today. Before this, comments on my posts have been rare but wow 38 so far today. I know the blog candy give away is an incentive but thanks anyway and you have really encouraged me with my designing of cards. It seems that the easel card and the Haiku square punched one are about equal in popularity. I loved seeing all the other creations today as well. Aren't we a clever bunch of stampers! have a wonderful Australia Day tomorrow.
Andrea

1 comment:

Leonie said...

It was an awesome journey and had made me join too! Cant wait for the next one :) So great to find so many SU demo's in the one place

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...