Monday 28 December 2009

Advent Calendar Box

Hi there,
I hope you have all had a safe and happy time over Christmas. I had a lovely time and now am on holidays with my family for 4 days. Its going to be 40 deg C here today so I plan to stay inside most of the day. The girls want to go to beach. I think I will stay at the shops in the cool while they are there with graham. Anyway we have some access to the Internet at the place we are staying so i thought I would post some photos of the little advent calendar box I made for my Secret Sister on the ESAD group I am on. I had so much fun making and then filling the little drawers. I put all SU accessories in the drawers so she could enjoy her Christmas present for 24 days.



well I'm must get off here now as we have only bought an hour of Internet use and the girls are hanging out for their turn.
have a great week
Andrea

3 comments:

Sonia G said...

Andrea,
That is just so cool!
Here I was saying that I would be hassling whoever it was that made this box to get directions. And it was my SS.
I think it is so funky!
Cheers
Sonia

Richelle said...

Great pics of a great project!!! Just another thing to add to my 'wanna learn' list! lol :P

Leonie said...

Yikes this is just too cool!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...