Wednesday 28 October 2009

Demonstrator Business Web Site

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I now have the opportunity to have a business website so have decided to try it out. I need to add so much more to it as I have time but for now you can find it here. From now on as promotions are launched they will be on my website and all my classes and workshops will be on my calendar. I hope you enjoy having a look at the site. I will still be updating here at least once a week, so come back and have a look.
have a great day
Andrea

1 comment:

Mia said...

Very nice cards!! It´s good to have something that does´nt take to much time.
I like your blogg very much and would like to link you on my side.
Hope that this is OK with you!? :)

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...