Wednesday 28 October 2009

Bleaching Technique

On Saturday we had Regional Meetings for Stampin Up! here in Perth and I was asked to present a workshop Wow on the day. I chose the bleaching technique. I love the way different colours of card stock react to the bleach.
I chose to use Baja breeze and found that it bleached to a colour close to Blush Blossom, so I chose to use Blush Blossom for my card.


Also Bordering Blue changed to a colour close to Pink Pirouette. On this card I used the Tre Chic background stamp.


With my Perfect Plum and Pale Plum card I used Close as a Memory and as the image bleached out to almost white I used white to accent the card.



I also used bleach in my aqua painter and bleached out parts of rose petals in the Fifth Ave Floral set. I then layered 3 sections of the rose for a 3D effect for my last card.


2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Just gorgeous Andrea. What a great workshop WOW and what an honour to ask to present. It couldn't happen to a better person and I hope the experience was a great one for you.

The cards are beautiful, it's amazing how the bleaching makes the texture appear different.

Hope you are okay, I am thinking of you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Remember I'm always here when you need me.

Love Lee-Anne
xox

Danielle Daws said...

What a beautiful job you've done with the bleaching! TFS!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...