Tuesday 25 August 2009

Tri -Shutter Case

As promised I am going to try and blog a little more this week. I have heaps of cards to show you but getting organised to photograph them and post is something I forget to do. I had a great stamp a stack today with a group of ladies I love teaching as they are all good friends with each other and I enjoy seeing how they have so much fun as a group. I will show you the cards they made today later in the week but for now I want to show you my last tri shutter card I made.

I loved the colours Jenny used on her tri shutter card at stamp club this month so I decided to CASE her card which I showed you in the post before yesterdays one. I didn't change it much but added some of the new Jumbo Brads out of the new mini and a different greeting. Thanks Jenny for a great idea.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow what an honour to have my card cased love the jumbo brads

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...