Thursday 30 July 2009

Sketch Challenge Soft Summer

Yesterday I actually managed to do a sketch challenge on the day I received it. SC239 at SCS. It is a nice easy one. I used the new set Soft Summer and used the new Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper. I decided to keep to the one colour Baja Breeze with white. I'm not sure about it but hope to do a much brighter card with this same sketch. I'm home with a cold and don't have the energy to do anything much at the moment. Hopefully it wont hang around for too long.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

This card is so soft and feminine Andrea...I love it. There is something v v speccy abt momochrome cards.

Kerry Parkinson said...

Three S's for this card: simple, soft and subtle. I love it.

Richelle said...

So delicate and beautiful! Luv it!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...